This Agreement was last modified on May 09, 2014.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using http://www.backjacker.com ("the Site") operated by BackJacker ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.backjacker.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by BackJacker and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We grant our customers a limited, conditional, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view our members area and utilize BackJacker. As a paying customer you agree that you will not:
- Submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you submit;
- Link to any portion of the Site other than the URL assigned to the home page of our site, or your affiliate link if you are in our affiliate program;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or BackJacker software, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
Use any automated software or computer system, robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, copy protection systems, or presentation of the Site or its Content. Operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time;
- Reproduce, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, retransmit, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute or create derivative works of, the Site, the Content or any portion thereof, or remotely store any portion of the Site or Content , or encourage or provide technological means that will allow you or others to do any of the things prohibited by this license.
- Share your login details with other users in an effort to violate our licensing terms. Each license is valid for a single purchaser. If an account is being accessed by multiple locations the account will be investigated and potentially terminated.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by BackJacker.
BackJacker grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall BackJacker, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, or BackJacker software, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arrising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. The authors of BackJacker are not responsible for your actions when using the script. BackJacker is a tool which you are able to configure and control. Use BackJacker in accordance with your local governing laws as the authors of BackJacker are not liable for any misuse of the software.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if we are unable to get BackJacker to function properly on your site. You need to contact us within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for this money back guarantee. If we are able to get BackJacker to function on your site as described then the sale if final. Any refunds outside of our standard money back policy will be at our sole discretion.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
BackJacker, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.